- "I really enjoyed learning from grade 5 budding activists and was impressed by a lot of what I heard and saw. In particular, many students I spoke to seemed to have an authentic connection with the issue they had researched and when asked questions about global context there were many thoughtful and well informed responses. The range of research conducted was also impressive. " - Ms. Gillman, DP English Teacher and CAS Coordinator
- "The Final X was amazing, really well presented! Students had a clear understanding of the process, were knowledgeable and exhibited pride in their work." - Ms. Lamba, Elementary School VP
- "I throughly enjoyed seeing the diverse projects, talking to the students about their learnings and processes, and must say was most impressed with their oral presentation skills also." - Ms. Russek, High School VP
Math - Math Mates Term 4 Sheet III due Monday, May 12 MAY.
DRAs will be completed this week.
How We Express Ourselves: New unit starts today. This unit was once called "You Believe, I Believe," but we have recently removed those titles from the units. It focuses on beliefs and values. Students are to give a 2 minute presentation on their beliefs and values this week. Presentations must be ready by Wednesday, 7 MAY.
On the horizon:
- Friday, 30 MAY - Grade 5 Graduation.
- Friday, 30 MAY in the evening: save the date!