- Exhibition Week 1!
- Go see the Pirates of the Curry Bean! Early reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
- Make sure you're checking in on the Final Exhibition page here on the 5N Blog.
- After the 3-period 4-classroom mega carousel between morning break and lunch, you should have many, many more ideas for your exhibition. By Thursday, 27 FEB, contribute at least three ideas to the Think About the Ex wall.
- Take a look at the photos on the Ex page regarding What the World Eats. Comment on those pictures with a see, think, wonder.
- Math Mates, Term III Sheet IV due Monday, 3 MAR 2014.
- Read those Lit Circle books! Next meeting is Thursday, 27 FEB 2014.
Tuesday, 25 FEB 2014, is Day 1 of the Final Exhibition. Start thinking about what you want to do it on. Contribute to the discussion by double-clicking on a green space below (Benji and Amilia are people that I made up so I could show you an example). What are your interests? What do you want to do?!
There will be a parent meeting to give you information about the upcoming Grade 5 PYP Exhibition on Monday, 17 FEB at 7:15 AM in the staffroom. Hope to see you there!
This blog will be taken care of by the 5N teachers and students .