Central Idea: The diversity of the world is connected through our beliefs and values.
We all want to hear about you and your family’s beliefs and values. Please prepare a short presentation, (3 minutes maximum), about your religion or beliefs and values, to present to the class. Please bring in any artefacts you would like to share with the class.
Your presentation could include the following:
· Values your family respect.
· Prayer and special books
· Morals and rules.
· Place of worship and special clothing.
· Founder and where and when it began.
· Religious Holidays or Festivals.
· Special days important to your family
· Afterlife or Mortality.
· Anything else you feel may be relevant
Interview your parents to answer some of the above points, but remember this is your work, to be presented in your own words.
The presentations will take place between 16 - 20 MAY!