- Thanks to everyone for bringing in your forms. If you haven't done so yet, please get them in!
- If you have any special medication that you'll need while we're gone, please have you parents bring it in on Thursday or Friday. I'll keep it locked up and ready to go. By giving it to me early, it'll be one less thing to worry about on that frantic Sunday morning.
- Ms. Klara will come in this week for a second session of pre-Mikumi talk.
And the rest:
- Math Mates, Term 1 Sheet 5 due Thursday, 18 SEP.
- Speed tests: finish off 2-5 times table on Tuesday, then we venture into the 6s.
- Please give your unit 1 assessments to your parents, talk it over with them, have them sign it, and return it to me.
- DRA testing will take place this week.
- Fact Files due Tuesday, 16 SEP.
- Folk tales will be published and done with at school on Tuesday, 16 SEP.
Peace One Day:
- What are we going to do, 5N? Here's the video we watched in class...