- Monday, 4 JAN: Beginning of How the World Works - "People investigate and answer questions by using scientific skills and understanding."
- Tuesday, 5 JAN and Thursday, 7 JAN: Literature Circles start!
- Friday, 8 JAN: Math Mates Term 2 Sheet 5 Due // Athletics Interhouse: starting time is 7:20. Students should come prepared wearing their Inter-House t-shirt, athletic shoes (no sandals or crocs), hat and water bottle. All parents are most welcome to come cheer and support their child and their house!
- Sometime this week: Fire Drill
- Monday, 11 JAN: Word list due for Word Fun, but I'll give you time in class to complete this.
What We Did: Monday, 4 JAN - By F.F.
We have also been using spreadsheets to be able to count how far the plane can go.
Steps how to use spreadsheets:
- Write design Number in 1A
- Write design Detail in 1B THAT MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE OR TELL WHAT AND HOW YOU MADE YOUR PLANE
- Write Trial1 on 1C, Trail2 on 1D…… And continue doing that until you come to Trial5
- On those Trial ones under it you write how far your plane flew.
18/3=6 so the average of 3,3,12 is 6