username: istdar password: tanga01 (that's zero one). You can get to Grolier easily from http://library.istafrica.com and clicking on Grolier.
2. American Library Association: This site has links to many sites related to animals. http://www.ala.org/gwstemplate.cfm?section=greatwebsites&template=/cfapps/gws/displaysection.cfm&sec=1
3. World Wildlife: search by mammals, birds and other animals. http://www.animalcorner.co.uk/wildlife/wildlife.html
4. Endangered Animals: look for the Critically Endangered Mammals, Fish and Bird section (at the bottom of the webpage): http://www.animalcorner.co.uk/endangered/endangered.html
5. World Wildlife Fund: look at the list of priority endangered species on the left side http://www.panda.org/what_we_do/endangered_species/
6. World Wildlife Fund: links about biodiversity and habitats http://www.panda.org/about_our_earth/
7. Animal Diversity Web: type your animal name into the Search box http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/index.html
8. Animal Fact Guide: http://www.animalfactguide.com/index.php
9. Missouri Botanical Gardens website: Great simple fact file pages – search under 'grassland animals': http://www.mbgnet.net/sets/grasslnd/index.htm
10. National Geographic: http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals
MAGAZINES: We also have Africa Geographic magazines and Zoo books magazines on each animal in the school library.