Wednesday, 20 MAY - MYP Parents Coffee Information Morning 07.45 - 08.30 in C.10 at Secondary School with Shane Rumbold (MYP Coordinator)*
Friday, 22 MAY - Bring all your overdue books back to the library!
Monday, 25 MAY - Popcorn party, if everyone brought their overdue books back. We all want popcorn, so bring those books back!
Tuesday, 26 MAY - Make-up date for Sports Day!
1) Involves all students in Grade 3-5, and it is an Inter House event
2) All students need to bring swimsuit, goggles if they choose, towel, athletic shoes, hat, wear their Inter House t-shirt and bring a water bottle
3) We will begin at 7:20 and end at 11:30.
4) All students in each grade level have been placed on a team to help facilitate the logistics for all the events
5) There will be no Swimming class that day.
Wednesday, 27 MAY - Grade 5’s on Secondary Campus for the day, experiencing a modified programme and interactions with Secondary Students (8:00 to 13:40) Please drop your child off at the main gate at Secondary Campus, by 8am. They will be welcomed by the grade 5 Homeroom Teachers, and the Secondary Campus Team. The day will finish at 13.40 - please arrange for your child to be collected from the main Secondary Campus gate at this time.
Friday, 5 MAY - Grade 5 Graduation at 12:00. Evening disco from 17:00-19:00
Wednesday, 10 MAY - Last day of school!
*Edit: This date has been corrected to say 20 MAY. Previously, it incorrectly said 21 MAY. Apologies for the misinformation and confusion.