- a trip to Mikumi
- bake sale fundraiser
- PYP Final Exhibition
- community service learning
- increased use of ICT
Check out our calendar below. Special attention should be given to our PE classes on Monday and Wednesday, as well as swimming on Tuesday.
- a hat for break time
- a snack ready to be eaten sometime around morning break
- a lunch (or money for the student canteen)
- a refillable water bottle
- running shoes for PE classes
- swim gear for Thursday
A few important dates:
- Open House: Thursday, 20 AUG, from 15:00-17:00
- 5N Bake Sale to support our trip to Mikumi on Friday, 4 SEP during first break.
- 5N goes to Mikumi on Wednesday, 9 SEP to Sunday 12 SEP. We'll have a parent information session on the night of the Open House at 17:00-17:30.
Looking forward to a great year! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Mike Nonato (5N Class Teacher)
- Grade 5 comes to the library every second week to change books. We have an additional regular library time with the teacher-librarian once every 2 weeks. This may include library skills and research and activities related to the ongoing units.
- Students are asked to bring their books back and forth in a school library bag (available at the IST School Store) or a water-proof substitute.
- Students may have up to 10 books checked out at a time.
- The library is open before and after school, and during breaks, for students and parents.
- There are no overdue fines. We regularly send overdue emails to homes and homerooms.